The CLEAN_Vendor Lifecycle
Every aspect of the Vendor Lifecycle relies on having correct contact data. The consequences of having incorrect contact data costs your organization time, money, and opportunity.
- Source vendors using proper contact information
- GeoCode the location of prospective vendors
- De-duplicate vendor lists
- Phone numbers for communications
- Format and validate domestic & international addresses for direct mail
- Format, standardize, and verify vendor addresses
- Update vendor records with address changes – NCOA for direct mail or shipping
- Enhance contact information to include: Address, Email, or Phone
- GeoCode the location of vendors for strategic purposes
- Identify the address as a residential or commercial address
- Pay vendors efficiently by updating contact information
- De-duplicate vendor lists and establish organizational parent/child relationships
- Enhance contact information to include: Email, Phone, and Social Media Handle
- Format and validate international addresses
- Ensure the delivery of vendor goods, products, or services using validated addresses
- Format, standardize and validate current addresses
- GeoCode the location of current vendors
- De-duplicate lists
- Monitor performance using correct contact data
- Format and validate international addresses
- Enhance contact information to include: Address, Email, Phone
- Update vendor records with address changes – NCOA
CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into major ERPs and CRMs to give a user an uninterrupted experience using native address fields. CLEAN_Address enables real-time address checking in all of the address entry pages, as well as batch processing for existing address data. A full suite of reports comes with the integration to enable administrators to check the quality of the address data.
- Ability to skip address verification as a power user.
- Forcing a valid address to be entered always (as in self-service).
- Attempting to verify an address, but still allowing a non-deliverable address to be saved.
- CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly.
- Formatting an address to YOUR organization’s standard. Most organizations prefer to format addresses types differently such as vendor, or employee addresses.
A batch processing interface is also provided for updating your existing address data.
With batch processing all of your organization’s existing employee, vendor, and customer address records can be corrected, formatted, validated and updated using the latest domestic or global postal database.
Even with 100% deliverable addresses in your employee or vendor database, mail can still be returned when people or companies move and don’t notify your organization.
With change of address processing, your company can be proactive when individuals, families, or businesses move and automatically update addresses back in your database.
Geocoding data provides latitude and longitude information down to the 5 digit and 9 digit USPS ZIP Code level, as well as roof-top level accuracy. This is a great way to visualize your data, such as in Google Earth Pro.
You can now use your Data as a business tool:
- Make target marketing campaigns better by identifying populations geographically.
- Identify how many customers or employees live within a certain range of a store or business.
- Combine demographic data to identify prospects or customers better.
- Specifically identify where a person or company is located on a map for visualizing purposes.
CLEAN_Address supports international postal data for 240 countries and territories world-wide. The integration will automatically convert international postal data into the deliverable postal standard for the address in the country you are validating.
This incredible integrated feature takes the guessing game out of how your international addresses should appear by formatting and validating the addresses in both real-time and in batch processing.
Having the ability to identify residential or business addresses may be a useful tool for your organization. RBDI (Residential Business Delivery Indicator) might help your organization with fraud prevention or allow you to easily recognize residential or commercial addresses.
With only a phone number and/or a country entered, Global Phone Verification can determine whether the phone number is valid for the region and identify the country of origin from the international access code. The solution also easily verifies phone number types such as landline, VoIP, or mobile, as well as carrier. We even establish the most common language in use for the area.
- Verify and correct numbers at point of entry to ensure only accurate information enters your database
- Ensure phone numbers are live before you call to save time and resources
- Verify if numbers are mobile for compliance and to mitigate risks associated with telephone violations
- Identify the dominant language in the number’s region to establish better customer relationships by improving communication
Runner’s EDQ Email Verification Service can remove up to 95% of bad email addresses to increase deliverability, avoid high bounce rates and blacklisting, and protect your valuable sender reputation.
- Ping each email to ensure it is active and can receive mail to ensure a successful campaign
- Improve deliverability by correcting typos and illegal characters that lead to high bounce rates
- Reduce fraud by confirming only valid, not fake emails enter your systems
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance with FCC mobile domain detection
Customers Using CLEAN_Vendor
CLEAN_Vendor helped with on-going validations of our many thousands of vendor contact data enhancing order management timeliness.
Before Clean Vendor we had 3 resources updating our vendor system, now we have a part time resource working with Runner EDQ. Clean Vendor lowered our operational costs and increased our vendor communications