- Reduce Returned Mail
- Enforce Data Standards
- Save Data Entry Time
Fully Integrated – Real Time – Seamless User Experience
CLEAN_Address supports address verification and standardization in all PeopleSoft modules, including:
- Human Resources (HCM)
- Student Information System
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
CLEAN_Address has a feature rich standards engine which enables organizations to enforce their corporate or institutional data standards across the entire enterprise. This creates consistency with address data, creating a more professional image for the organization, as well as enabling duplicate addresses to be identified more easily.
Contact us to learn more about CLEAN_Address for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
We use Runner EDQ’ CLEAN_Address product with our PeopleSoft CS, HRMS, and FSCM applications as well as with our Advance Alumni software. Point of entry and batch address verification has provided the ability to ensure we have a valid addresses at the point of entry instead of finding out we have a problem when the mail is returned.
CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into PeopleSoft Campus Solutions by simply loading in a project file to extend the base functionality of all address entry pages. CLEAN_Address enables real-time address checking in over 220 component address pages. There are several modes that can be enabled when verifying an address:
- Ability to skip address verification as a power user.
- Forcing a valid address to be entered always (as in self-service).
- CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into all PeopleSoft Campus Solutions pages
- Formatting an address to YOUR institution’s standard. Most institutions prefer to format addresses by address type such as student, or alumni records.
- Having the ability to identify residential or business addresses may be a useful tool for your organization. RBDI (Residential Business Delivery Indicator) might help your organization with fraud prevention or allow you to easily recognize residential or commercial addresses.
A batch processing interface is also provided for updating the existing address data in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
With batch processing all of your institution’s existing student, alumni, employee, and vendor address records can be corrected, formatted, validated and updated using the latest domestic or global postal database.
Even with 100% deliverable addresses in your student system or alumni database, mail can still be returned when people move and don’t notify your institution.
With change of address processing, your institution can be proactive when individuals, families, or businesses move and automatically update addresses back in your PeopleSoft Campus Solutions system.
Geocoding data provides latitude and longitude information down to the 5 digit and 9 digit USPS ZIP Code level, as well as roof-top level accuracy. This is a great way to visualize your data, such as in Google Earth Pro.
You can now use your Data as a business tool:
- Identify student populations living within a certain range around the campus for emergency contingency plans.
- Increase enrollment managers efficiency by identifying prospective applicant locations with graphic pin-drops on a map.
- Use for housing assistance or for car pool programs to alleviate parking problems on campus.
CLEAN_Address supports international postal data for 240 countries and territories world-wide. The integration will automatically convert international postal data into the deliverable postal standard for the address in the country you are validating.
This incredible integrated feature takes the guessing game out of how your international addresses should appear by formatting and validating the addresses in both real-time and in batch processing.