- Reduce Returned Mail
- Enforce Data Standards
- Save Data Entry Time
Fully Integrated – Real Time – Seamless User Experience
CLEAN_Address supports address verification and standardization in all PeopleSoft modules, including:
- Human Resources (HCM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
CLEAN_Address has a feature rich standards engine which enables organizations to enforce their corporate or institutional data standards across the entire enterprise. This creates consistency with address data, creating a more professional image for the organization, as well as enabling duplicate addresses to be identified more easily.
Contact us to learn more about CLEAN_Address for PeopleSoft.
PeopleSoft Customers Using CLEAN_Address
The State of Wisconsin implemented Runner EDQ’s CLEAN_Address solution because of CLEAN_Address software delivery update process, keeping our STAR Enterprise system address information accurate. Secondly, having CLEAN_Address it reduces our returned mail over 98% providing less returns and errors with vendor payments.
CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into PeopleSoft by simply loading in a project file to extend the base functionality of all address entry pages. CLEAN_Address enables real-time address checking in over 220 component address pages.
There are several modes and features that can be enabled when verifying an address:
- Ability to skip address verification as a power user.
- Forcing a valid address to be entered always (as in self-service).
- CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into all PeopleSoft pages
- Formatting an address to YOUR organization’s standard. Most organizations prefer to format addresses types differently such as vendor, or employee addresses.
- Having the ability to identify residential or business addresses may be a useful tool for your organization. RBDI (Residential Business DeliveryIndicator) might help your organization with fraud prevention or allow you to easily recognize residential or commercial addresses.
A batch processing interface is also provided for updating the existing address data in PeopleSoft.
With batch processing all of your organization’s existing employee, vendor, and customer address records can be corrected, formatted, validated and updated using the latest domestic or global postal database.
Even with 100% deliverable addresses in your employee or vendor database, mail can still be returned when people or companies move and don’t notify your organization.
With change of address processing, your organization can be proactive when individuals, families, or businesses move and automatically update addresses back in your PeopleSoft database.
Geocoding data provides latitude and longitude information down to the 5 digit and 9 digit USPS ZIP Code level, as well as roof-top level accuracy. This is a great way to visualize your data, such as in Google Earth Pro.
You can now use your Data as a business tool:
- Make target marketing campaigns better by identifying populations geographically.
- Identify how many customers or employees live within a certain range of a store or business.
- Combine demographic data to identify prospects or customers better.
- Specifically identify where a person or company is located on a map for visualizing purposes.
CLEAN_Address supports international postal data for 240 countries and territories world-wide. The integration will automatically convert international postal data into the deliverable postal standard for the address in the country you are validating.
This incredible integrated feature takes the guessing game out of how your international addresses should appear by formatting and validating the addresses in both real-time and in batch processing.