Every aspect of the Customer Lifecycle relies on having correct contact data. The consequences of having incorrect contact data costs your company time, money, and opportunity.
- Change of Address Processing
- CLEAN Social Media
- CLEAN Email
- CLEAN Phone
- International Postal Data
- Demographic Data
CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into most major ERPs and CRMs to give a user an uninterrupted experience using native address fields. CLEAN_Address enables real-time address checking in all of the address entry pages, as well as batch processing for existing address data. A full suite of reports comes with the integration to enable administrators to check the quality of the address data.
- Ability to skip address verification as a power user.
- Forcing a valid address to be entered always (as in self-service).
- Attempting to verify an address, but still allowing a non-deliverable address to be saved.
- CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly.
- Formatting an address to YOUR organization’s standard. Most organizations prefer to format addresses types differently such as vendor, or employee addresses.
A batch processing interface is also provided for updating your existing address data.
With batch processing all of your organization’s existing customer address records can be corrected, formatted, validated and updated using the latest domestic or global postal database.
Even with 100% deliverable addresses in your customer database, mail can still be returned when people or companies move and don’t notify your organization.
With change of address processing, your company can be proactive when individuals, families, or businesses move and automatically update addresses back in your database.
Geocoding data provides latitude and longitude information down to the 5 digit and 9 digit USPS ZIP Code level, as well as roof-top level accuracy. This is a great way to visualize your data, such as in Google Earth Pro.
You can now use your Data as a business tool:
- Make target marketing campaigns better by identifying populations geographically.
- Identify how many customers live within a certain range of a store or business.
- Combine demographic data to identify prospects or customers better.
- Specifically identify where a person or company is located on a map for visualizing purposes.
CLEAN_Address supports international postal data for 240 countries and territories world-wide. The integration will automatically convert international postal data into the deliverable postal standard for the address in the country you are validating.
This incredible integrated feature takes the guessing game out of how your international addresses should appear by formatting and validating the addresses in both real-time and in batch processing.
Our demographic data solutions tap into a data file of over 2 billion records covering 250 million U.S. individuals and 170 million households to add detailed consumer information to your customer and prospect records. When your append your database with this wealth of demographic data, which includes household income and marital status, residence data, credit information and more, you’ll be able to define the unique attributes of your best customers, predict likely future buying behavior, and identify prospects most like your best customers.
With only a phone number and/or a country entered, Global Phone Verification can determine whether the phone number is valid for the region and identify the country of origin from the international access code. The solution also easily verifies phone number types such as landline, VoIP, or mobile, as well as carrier. We even establish the most common language in use for the area.
- Verify and correct numbers at point of entry to ensure only accurate information enters your database
- Ensure phone numbers are live before you call to save time and resources
- Verify if numbers are mobile for compliance and to mitigate risks associated with telephone violations
- Identify the dominant language in the number’s region to establish better customer relationships by improving communication
Runner’s EDQ Email Verification Service can remove up to 95% of bad email addresses to increase deliverability, avoid high bounce rates and blacklisting, and protect your valuable sender reputation.
- Ping each email to ensure it is active and can receive mail to ensure a successful campaign
- Improve deliverability by correcting typos and illegal characters that lead to high bounce rates
- Reduce fraud by confirming only valid, not fake emails enter your systems
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance with FCC mobile domain detection
Fully Integrated – Real Time – Seamless User Experience
Included in the CLEAN_Customer data bundle is CLEAN_Address for Siebel® Customer Relationship Management, an integrated address verification solution that seamlessly corrects and standardizes postal addresses within your Siebel CRM. Our integration provides address correction in real-time at the point of entry, and for existing data via batch and change of address processing.
CLEAN_Address supports address verification and standardization in Siebel, including:
CLEAN_Address has a feature rich standards engine which enables organizations to enforce their data standards in their CRM. This creates consistency with valid address data, creating a more professional image for the organization, as well as enabling duplicate addresses to be identified more easily.
Contact us to learn more about CLEAN_Address for Siebel.
I increased my email response rate by 18%, plus enhanced our social media connections.
Having one view of our customers with up to date contact data allowed us to generate campaigns quickly reducing resource costs.