Almost 15% of the U.S. population moves every year. Is your database up to date? If not, you could be wasting money on Undeliverable-as-Addressed (UAA) mail and address correction fees:
- Increase customer’s lifetime value
- Gain better business intelligence
- Improve ROI by ensuring you stay connected to your customers
Maximize your marketing campaigns and reduce mailing costs when you use International National Change of Address (NCOA) services to keep your marketing data current with mover information.
- Improve mail deliverability and delivery time
- Reduce mailing costs and waste associated with undeliverable-as-addressed mail
- Ensure you reach your target audience for better response and ROI
mCOA & pCOA
Go beyond NCOA and reach an additional 40% of movers who didn’t report their move to the USPS® with our Multisource Change-of-Address (mCOA) and Proprietary Change-of-Address (pCOA) databases. With transactional data from multisourced subscription and purchase records, mCOA and pCOA catch additional move-updates that wouldn’t otherwise be found. It takes about 4-6 weeks on average for a customer’s forwarding address to be added into the NCOA list, and NCOA is limited to 48 months of data.
With mCOA and pCOA, you’ll take your mailing lists to a whole new level.
- Up to 30 years of change-of-address data to reduce UAA mail and keep shipping costs low
- Ensure the accuracy of your contact data from multiple sources, like catalogs, magazines, credit card companies, banks, and more
- Use in conjunction with traditional NCOALink processing to find the best addresses for improved direct mail responses.
Geocoding is the process of converting addresses into geocodes (latitude and longitude coordinates), which you can use to place markers on a map, or position the map. Runner’s EDQ CLEAN_Address provides precise rooftop geocodes for 95% of all physical addresses in the U.S. as well as 40 countries around the world. Our unique address parsing and matching algorithms help GeoCoder fix spelling errors and complete addresses that have missing or invalid components to provide more precise results. In addition to rooftop (highly precise) geocoding, we have other levels of accuracy to meet every need and budget.
- Get precise, plotted coordinates to improve logistics and decrease shipping costs
- Power retail store location and local search lookups to increase customer satisfaction and ease of shopping
- Get real-time geocoding in 40+ countries around the world to power more effective business intelligence
Runner’s EDQ Email Verification Service can remove up to 95% of bad email addresses to increase deliverability, avoid high bounce rates and blacklisting, and protect your valuable sender reputation.
- Ping each email to ensure it is active and can receive mail to ensure a successful campaign
- Improve deliverability by correcting typos and illegal characters that lead to high bounce rates
- Reduce fraud by confirming only valid, not fake emails enter your systems
- Maintain CAN-SPAM compliance with FCC mobile domain detection
With only a phone number and/or a country entered, Global Phone Verification can determine whether the phone number is valid for the region and identify the country of origin from the international access code. The solution also easily verifies phone number types such as landline, VoIP, or mobile, as well as carrier. We even establish the most common language in use for the area.
- Verify and correct numbers at point of entry to ensure only accurate information enters your database
- Ensure phone numbers are live before you call to save time and resources
- Verify if numbers are mobile for compliance and to mitigate risks associated with telephone violations
- Identify the dominant language in the number’s region to establish better customer relationships by improving communication
Demographic Data (Census Information)
Our demographic data solutions tap into a data file of over 2 billion records covering 250 million U.S. individuals and 170 million households to add detailed consumer information to your customer and prospect records. When your append your database with this wealth of demographic data, which includes household income and marital status, residence data, credit information and more, you’ll be able to define the unique attributes of your best customers, predict likely future buying behavior, and identify prospects most like your best customers.