- Reduce Returned Mail
- Enforce Data Standards
- Save Data Entry Time
Fully Integrated – Real Time – Seamless User Experience
CLEAN_Address supports address verification and standardization in all Advance modules, including:
- All Address Entry Pages
- Batch Processing
CLEAN_Address has a feature rich standards engine which enables institutions to enforce their data standards across the entire enterprise. This creates consistency with address data, creating a more professional image for the institution, as well as enabling duplicate addresses to be identified more easily.
Contact us to learn more about CLEAN_Address for Advance.
Advance Customers Using CLEAN_Address
CLEAN_Address is a very easy product to install and maintain. I recommend it to other universities.
CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into all Ellucian Advance pages containing address data. There are several features that are available:
- Ability to skip address verification as a power user.
- Forcing a valid address to be entered always (as in self-service).
- CLEAN_Address integrates seamlessly into all Advance pages
- Formatting an address to YOUR institution’s standard. Most institutions prefer to format addresses by address type such as student, or alumni records.
- Having the ability to identify residential or business addresses may be a useful tool for your organization. RBDI (Residential Business Delivery Indicator) might help your organization with fraud prevention or allow you to easily recognize residential or commercial addresses.
A batch processing interface is also provided for updating the existing address data in Advance.
With batch processing all of your institution’s existing student, alumni, employee, and vendor address records can be corrected, formatted, validated and updated using the latest domestic or global postal database.
Even with 100% deliverable addresses in your student system or alumni database, mail can still be returned when people move and don’t notify your institution.
With change of address processing, your institution can be proactive when individuals, families, or businesses move and automatically update addresses back in your Advance system.
Geocoding data provides latitude and longitude information down to the 5 digit and 9 digit USPS ZIP Code level, as well as roof-top level accuracy. This is a great way to visualize your data, such as in Google Earth Pro.
You can now use your Data as a business tool:
- Identify how many alumni or donors live within a certain range of an event.
- Combine demographic data to help enhance prospective donor.
- Make target marketing campaigns better by identifying populations geographically.
CLEAN_Address supports international postal data for 240 countries and territories world-wide. The integration will automatically convert international postal data into the deliverable postal standard for the address in the country you are validating.
This incredible integrated feature takes the guessing game out of how your international addresses should appear by formatting and validating the addresses in both real-time and in batch processing.